Saturday, January 29, 2005

Loathe it or ignore it, you can't enjoy it...

Well, the first review/spoiler is in. The big-screen adaptation of The Hitch-hiker's Guide To The Galaxy, one of my all-time favourite radio plays turned into a book turned into a text-based computer adventure game, will be in theatres soon. If you dare spoil the surprise, you can read about an early screening here: AintItCool.com

I still plan on seeing it, but something about Zaphod Beeblebrox not having the right number of heads has me a bit torqued. I'm not feeling hoopy about this at all.

This film may end up in the "Mostly Harmless" category, I'm afraid. Let's hope not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg! said...

They cut (off?) Zaphod's second head? Oh, puh-leeze! If Barry Sonneneld could afford to have that annoying second head routine run thru, like, 47% of MIBII then I should think Zaphod could have the proper number of heads. Even the BBC TV series gave him both heads and the third arm. True, they looked like crap. But they were THERE!
This lack of head gives me a bad feeling...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

"This lack of head gives me a bad feeling..."

It always does, it always does. :)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home